M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I've been on this forum 6 days, 6 hours, and 33 minutes...

It has been a heck of a lot of fun, I've met some great folks, had a lot of laughs, seen some AWESOME pics, and learned a lot.... and hopefully I have added something to the forum- (mostly through safety tips as I am not a mechanic)....

Peace you guys... gear up, and ride safe...

Apollo

:hot: :beer3: :hot:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm a newbee and already racked up 21 hours, and spent too much money on my new bike. Have to get to the mailbox first before the wife sees the cedit card bill.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
11 Days, 11 hours, 28 minutes, but there are times when I forget to log off, so it racks up the time even when I'm away.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hmmmm let me look :p................. 14 days, 16 hours and 52 minutes. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
3days 9hours 46mins. and i thought i was on here all the time. and now that winter is here this will be depressing. to see all of you guys and gals riding....life rolles on..

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey, Trouble_Is, you have 19 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 14 days, 5 hours and 0 minutes.

Gonna be logging a lot more hours now that it's gonna look like this outside, off and on, for the next few months ::)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm still a youngster 1 day, 1 hour, & 54 minutes and I'm still a lurker for now!  :bigthumbsup: 

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I just joined Oct 09, 2006 so maybe I'm not doing too bad after all plus I just hit my semi active member status! :p

·
Registered
890 Posts
Total time logged in: 4 days, 7 hours and 36 minutes

That's not right...I log on when I'm at work and stay on all day :eek:...ok...NOT..but I do log on from work. Also from home... ::). Some things you just have to do... :evil:

Devilish

1 - 19 of 19 Posts