1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
That gas tank looks tiny... I wonder how far you can go with it?
I hope it comes in more then 1 color...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is there any word on the tire size? I thought 240, but not sure. I would like it with some Ness Pipes, and De-beaver...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I am glad that Honda didn't have this bike out in '07 because I would have bought it instead of my 109. I was looking for another bike and wanted a Honda with a fat tire but that really didn't exist. If I had of gotten a Fury, I woudn't have know how awesome a bike the 109 is!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I read that the fury is only 1300cc pushing max maybe 90hp and Honda discontinued making the 1800cc motor .....so I don't think that anybody riding and 1800cc bike like the M109R would buy the fury... I would buy the fury as a second bike maybe because it is a different style....I like how honda keep it simple it looks like a big dog or iron horse because the raider is just too busy and the rocker is too small...

·
Registered
400 Posts
I like the way the bike looks, but like my 9 more. Plus, I cant wait to dust one.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.