M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is,i can take it .love it ? /hate it? its all mine.It has more storage than i thought ,but not $500. worth.good job on the paint and finish.check my album for more picture of my mistress.

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would like to see a full side view before I make any decisions. Yeah but I doubt I would pay $500.00 for that little storage space.

·
Registered
395 Posts
It is nice but not my personal taste.

But it is a pretty cool idea, maybe some minor adjustments this thing could be a nicer thing

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I like these but I just can`t talk myself into spending the money they want for these looks great though:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:eek:f course everyone knows that everything looks great on the fastest color 9s out there

·
Registered
583 Posts
I love it. I wish I had the money for it.

How much can you fit in it. A picture with some things in it might help show reference to the size of the actual storage.

Just looking at it again. The back of it overlaps on the painted fender just above the light. Is it touching the plastic? Is there any risk of rubbing away or scrapping paint, even slightly?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I use mine every day now. Just pop it open drop the keys,wallet,phone, papers and shut and go. I'm gonna miss it when the back seat goes on. Mommas getting a helmet.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
great ad on, because of no storage on the bike, with out bags to bog it down.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
It's not a bad option, but it's not a $500 option for me. Looks to be well made and the finish matches perfectly.

·
Registered
516 Posts
It's a great idea and looks good but like many of the others, I think it's a bit too pricey.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I would pay $175ish for something like that but $500 is WAY too rich for my blood!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks well done, but to much $$$ for me to even think about it.
:congrats:

do me a favor see if you can get a picture of a pair of pants, a shirt, and a pair of socks in there. Thats what I'd use it for is an overnight trip

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Smuggler

Looks pretty good on there....colour matches up good too..i like it and am sure you will get lots of good use out of it...Cant wait to get mine so i can lose the goofy school boy back pack....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Like the man said, check his album for more pictures!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Like the man said, check his album for more pictures!

Now that I see the full view, nope, no way. Especially for $500.00. Hunchback of the 109

1 - 20 of 45 Posts