M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Biketoberfest

Just wanted to say I met alot of cool and friendly people and had a great time. We gotta do it again come bike week! :super: :doorag:

G

·

I too want to say I had a great time. I met some really nice people and yes that included JMAC! Thanks for a great weekend.

JR mentioned having something before Bike Week. I think its a great idea. Why not have the meet or get together we have been talking about? There are lots of nice roads in the State of Florida. I was lucky enough to be able to show some of you all one of mine this past weekend. Anyone else have any ride areas? Maybe we could cruise out in conjunction with another event and tie it all together.

·
Registered
193 Posts

I went over Saturday with the family and it turned in to a beach day but we had a great time. I definitely want to hook up for bike week with as many M109er's as I can so count me in. It was funny as soon as we drove by the speedway I see all these folks at the light ready to pull out for the M109 test ride. I was one of them last March and now I'm a believer :p

·
Registered
456 Posts

you can count me in as well. Maybe a morning meet-n-greet with a ride somewhere for lunch and then return.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You can count me in on any ride as long as its above 50 degrees! just tell me when and where :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts