M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks Hal.  I've been waiting for these.  I like the slash and wicked set up. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Hal :bigthumbsup: ................... the want list just got bigger ..............again :p

and the have a silver one on their site :2cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Pretty nice but I still like the beefier look of the stock or the replicator wheels DLP did.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
JMBJ said:
Pretty nice but I still like the beefier look of the stock or the replicator wheels DLP did.
Hal and I just looked through all the wheels and we pretty much said the same thing. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yea, after looking at them I tend to agree with that myself.................... the "sherrif" is the only one I would even consider :dontknow:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
2 strange things about that. 1- That bike has no front brakes whatsoever :D 2- i'm amazed that none of them really look that good. i thought custom rims would look better. maybe its because its the side view or maybe because they put silver up there instead of black or blurple

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bonehead said:
Yea, after looking at them I tend to agree with that myself.................... the "sherrif" is the only one I would even consider :dontknow:
Sheriff is the only one I liked. Good taste.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would think they removed the front disks so you would see more of the wheel. Showing the silver bike............Do I need to say it...........You know what I am going to say.

Do you have a price on those wheels yet? I am afraid to ask.

·
Registered
765 Posts
BlkM109r said:
2 strange things about that. 1- That bike has no front brakes whatsoever :D 2- i'm amazed that none of them really look that good. i thought custom rims would look better. maybe its because its the side view or maybe because they put silver up there instead of black or blurple
I have yet to find a program like this that comes close to looking like it would on an actual bike or car. This gives a very vague look of the wheel, but is not even in the ballpark of what it would look like in person or in actual many angled pictures. The replicator wheel looks good because it is good wheel and it is also an actual picture with depth ect ect.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man, the regal looks awsome on the 109, but I doubt if I will ever see them on my bike. It was totaled last Saturday.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
well the gallery helps a lot. They should just direct people there instead. Hal on Lamont's and your's wheel set up, is it possible to design your own one-off rims? or would that be a lot more expensive? I'd like to be able to design something to go with the theme and paint, while being unique.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Saw them today in person. The internet does not do them justice. A set of chrome wheels (F&R), hub and matching rotors was around $3,000. They are too rich for my blood. Maybe if I win the lottery this weekend...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
BlkM109r said:
well the gallery helps a lot. They should just direct people there instead. Hal on Lamont's and your's wheel set up, is it possible to design your own one-off rims? or would that be a lot more expensive? I'd like to be able to design something to go with the theme and paint, while being unique.
Already asked, a lot more expensive. :(

Well, at least it was for me...as I've got these danged rear drum brakes.

·
Registered
296 Posts
A good lightweight design would be great for looks and performance. Dont know what these weigh , or the stockers for that matter..... :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts