M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raw video from Mid-Atlantic Meet-Edited 7/9. Two more vids.

Here's some video I shot in Virginia. It's just raw footage, not edited, no music, nothing fancy. Just video of sweet bikes on sweet roads.
This one is Ron (47 Steeler) leading the way through some curvy roads. It gets interesting around the 3 minute mark. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This video is of the Sam Snead Memorial hiway. Outstanding road. I think we've got Ryan (Rynosback), Mike (Giddy), and maybe Rich starring in this one. Harris and Mary are out front.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was a quick pit stop that we hit last year too. Things to look for: Ryan's new pipe, my big head, someone going pee (not telling who :D),and two knuckleheads at the end with pearls of wisdom.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice video but why does it sound like your making popcorn.. :D
That's my Ronco 'Travel-matic fully mountable popcorn-o-matic' I mounted on my bars. Great for in-ride snacks. You're getting one for Christmas. :D

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup: very nice Mike.... Dam I was gonna get him the popcorn machine....... NOW what do I get him?? ;):a20:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about the Orville Redenbacher Bar Mounted Melted Butter Misting Sprayer? A must-have for those in-ride popcorn snacks. :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
This video is of the Sam Snead Memorial hiway. Outstanding road. I think we've got Ryan (Rynosback), Mike (Giddy), and maybe Rich starring in this one. Harris and Mary are out front.

Haha I can see you using your dentist mirror to see if your camera is on at 00:42 :D

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I can see you using your dentist mirror to see if your camera is on at 00:42 :D
BUSTED!!! :a20::a20::a20::a20:
That thing pops up in about a half dozen of my videos and it cracks me up every time!! Thanks Chris! :D

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Strangely, this video is exactly the same length as the previous one....weird. That's Len (Ducks) I'm trying to keep up with.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like this video- we have 8-10 bikes all within view so we can see the symmetry thru the curves. Giddy's right in front of me.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Here's some video I shot in Virginia. It's just raw footage, not edited, no music, nothing fancy. Just video of sweet bikes on sweet roads.
This one is Ron (47 Steeler) leading the way through some curvy roads. It gets interesting around the 3 minute mark. :bigthumbsup:

Mike - man 6 minutes of my back heading down those roads - I guess you did get my best side - thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mike - man 6 minutes of my back heading down those roads - I guess you did get my best side - thanks for sharing
LOL- Like I always say...everything in life is who ya know!! :bigthumbsup: I'm still uploading raw footage to youtube, and I know of at least one more that I'm right behind you- actually, we're trying to catch up to that maniac Woody! Plus I have another that I haven't really previewed yet, but I think it's from Thursday too. It's 40 minutes long so it'll take a while to transfer...might have to edit that one. Just to give you an idea of how long it takes- the 10 minute video of us chasing Woody (which I think will be in the next post)...I hit 'upload' at 3am...got up at 8:30am...and it still had 2 minutes left till completion! Damn hi-def...:-\
nice to have your own person VIDEO..... What'd that cost ya Ron? ;)

Nice job Mike!!
Who do you think gave me my RonCo bar-mounted popcorn maker? :D

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's me and Ron trying to catch Woody...a lesson in futility. Those Maine-iacs know how to ride the mountains! I thought fer sure a couple times he was gonna pass those trucks on the right!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I call this 'Blue Ridge Parkway Part I'...shot this on Friday with Harris' group. I'm uploading 'Part II' right now.

·
Registered
741 Posts
That's my Ronco 'Travel-matic fully mountable popcorn-o-matic' I mounted on my bars. Great for in-ride snacks. You're getting one for Christmas. :D
Yes, it works great too! We had some tasty snacks at our stops on the way down to VA, that Wednesday...:bigthumbsup:

Don't worry, LTT, Haywud spent the extra money to get you a nice CHROME one....:congrats:

You might need a cup holder now:dontknow:

Hopefully, will meet you there next year....
TJ

1 - 20 of 31 Posts