M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day I am trying to find out if raw performance exhausts are still around as I am trying to get hold of them to order a pipe I know there was problems with them in the past.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's getting out of the business. Too much trouble, not enough money. Only bet is to find a used one or sale

·
Registered
667 Posts
Well at the risk of really opening up the can of worms... Ron has several current outstanding orders from a group buy off the tech site. Some guys got their pipes but a few of us are still waiting - now into month five with no end in sight. :-[

Being that I am one of the guys "still waiting", my advice to you is to do just like BlkM109r says: look for one already for sale. I don't think Ron is going to make many more (if any at all) after this and I can tell you that waiting half a year or longer for a pipe just isn't worth it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
So does that mean the value just went up? ???:dontknow::pop: As you know everything has a price.... what are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
$10,000 for mine :D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
i always wanted the raw pipe right from its inception. unfortunately i was scared off by scary wait times all the political bs that happened. i decided to go with v&h instead. too bad they never got their act fully togethor. i think its the most desired m109 pipe ever.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I am really considering selling mine. It is just simply too low with the bike being lowered. But we will see.
You have the RAW headers and the VROD muffler, I have not scraped my RAW pipe yet. The batch he had made are made a little different. Heat shields are different and the pipe bends upwards more.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Here's a can of snakes:eek: I got my McCoy pipe in 4 weeks:hot: sounds great an runs like a mother phucker:bigthumbsup:
It is also the best looking pipe RAW made IMO. My next 109 will have that pipe or one like it if I can't find the actual RAW version.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I will beat vinnie and bearcat, I will sell you mine for $2500 shipped!
Opportunist!! someone is always lowering the property value!!! there goes the neighborhood! At that price everyone is gonna have them... I am thinking of stock piling! My weapon of mass destruction!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Opportunist!! someone is always lowering the property value!!! there goes the neighborhood! At that price everyone is gonna have them... I am thinking of stock piling! My weapon of mass destruction!
I'm going to start making my own. I'm going to call it the Irish Performance pipe. It will drink a lot and blow a lot of hot air!!!! Starting price, $1300

1 - 20 of 30 Posts