M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody had issues with these tail lights. I recently installed them and really love the look. Was just wondering if there was any maintenance tips or tricks (sealants, cleaners, etc.) to keep them nice for seasons to come????

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Anybody had issues with these tail lights. I recently installed them and really love the look. Was just wondering if there was any maintenance tips or tricks (sealants, cleaners, etc.) to keep them nice for seasons to come????
I assume you are talking about the thin strip of led's that curves around? If so, I have never heard of one person having an issue...and there are plenty out there. My wife runs them on her 9 and never had an issue as well. No maintenance needed...just detail when you detail the bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I had an issue with the first set I bought a couple leds went out but great service just called raw design they said no problem just send us the light and we will send you a new one have had new one on for 2 yrs now no issues so I would say don't worry cause if something goes wrong they stand by their product
This was my first mod I liked it from the first time I saw it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have same thing now...just came in the mail last night. What did you use for bolts? Any size better than others? I saw the rubber washer post and thats a great idea i didnt think of. Just curious.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I never had an issue with them and they been on the bike for over a year now. Love them.....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have same thing now...just came in the mail last night. What did you use for bolts? Any size better than others? I saw the rubber washer post and thats a great idea i didnt think of. Just curious.
It came with the allen nuts, bolts and washers... There are two phillips under fender that have to come out, other than that, pretty simple install. The clear/amber look great on mine!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
lol yeh, u'll only get the bracket from Raw designs, radiantz led are strictly the led and tubbing, I just stuck mine to the rear fender the tape is some sticky **** and will not come off without a fight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts