M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are headed out this morning. weather sounds like it's going to be great except maybe a late day storm tomorrow! Hope to see some of you there.

A little memory from 2009.:drool:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Where exactly will you guys be?

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Link or exact address by any chance?
Its Winterfest Park, outside of Salisbury on Rte 50, 30 mins west of Ocean City. If you are leaving ur moms, head south on 113 into Md, take 50 west for about 15 miles and follow the long line of bikes. There are about 500 vendors set up in there, good luck finding Raws booth. It took us over an hour to find it last year

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Its Winterfest Park, outside of Salisbury on Rte 50, 30 mins west of Ocean City. If you are leaving ur moms, head south on 113 into Md, take 50 west for about 15 miles and follow the long line of bikes. There are about 500 vendors set up in there, good luck finding Raws booth. It took us over an hour to find it last year
Hey thanks Jeff.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From the main entrance, we are last row. If they start having bikes park "around back" and letting people in from that side, we will be in the 1st row.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
From the main entrance, we are last row. If they start having bikes park "around back" and letting people in from that side, we will be in the 1st row.
Is this like a field, for parking or paved?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Can't wait to see what you have new this year. I hope to be able to have someone wait on me. Last year the girls looked at me but never asked if they could help me... see ya tomorrow

·
Registered
488 Posts
Damn! I couldn't find your booth. Just left the park few minutes ago. Wanted to take a look at those wheel LEDs. I'll try again tomorrow.

Time to grab a bite to eat, then seacrets.

PEACE & RIDE SAFE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts