M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took off these bones bc I have the air ride and when I removed
Them I found that they cracked ---broken ----one has a crack and the other one is broke in half

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yikes, my set has been on for close to 10k now.
Yea i honestly have 400 miles on these things i know that I'm glad that I removed them. But when I first got them I wondered why they were not machined out of a solid piece well I guess they should have

·
Registered
260 Posts
recall ??? ban the sponser ?? what happens now with bad products ??:redfaced::redfaced::redfaced:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
465 Posts
Have you contacted RAW design? If they're breaking, they may need to issue a recall, before someone gets hurt. I'm sure RAW will rectify the situation.
We are issuing an immediate recall. We've checked our records and there are 34 units out there with this possible condition. Note the picture below. There should be a weld on the radius between the flat plate and round boss. THE UNIT BELOW IS INCORRECT AND FAULTY. YOUR BIKE SHOULD BE INSPECTED IMMEDIATELY. THESE BONES ARE UNSAFE AND MUST BE REMOVED. If your bones DO have a weld in this area, they are OK and do not need replacing.
If your bones are faulty, you can can get a new set at no charge by calling us, or we will refund your money. You MUST return the old bones. 203-425-3214
We will be contacting all customers on record that we know have these, but you guys can help us get the word out. We really appreciate our customers and ask for your help in locating and resolving these 34 items.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok everyone I contacted raw and they said there is a design flaw and they are in the process of contacting everyone that has these so they either refund ur money or send u a different one that is a new design. So everyone that has these and or knows someone with these might want to let them know that they need to remove these asap and contact metricfats.com.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
nice call :bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts