M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me explain, I was at a gas station filling up the beast when a dude on a HD fatboy pulls in. He procedes to walk into the station all the while staring at my 109 and walks straight into a truck that was filling up on the other side of me :a20: He tried to play it off but the dude that owned the truck laughed when he went into the store. Then the truck owner started complimenting my 109 by saying and i quote "The is one bad bike, If i was to Buy a Harley that is the one i would buy!" I just :D and told him that it wasn't a Harley and that it was a Suzuki. His face did this :eek: and was like "Wow what did that cost you $25,000?" and i told him the price he thought i was :joke:, and he got into his truck and drove away but couldn't keep his eyes of the 109 :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
I'm guessing the sequel to that story is the guy going home and spending all night trying to convince his wife that they need a motorcycle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
Suzuki M109R = 12,000.00
Tank of Gas = 10.00
Look on the Harley riders face as he wonders how he walked into the wall staring at your bike = PRICELESS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
rideutah said:
I'm guessing the sequel to that story is the guy going home and spending all night trying to convince his wife that they need a motorcycle.
I'm guessing the conversation goes a little different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
"Ahh, honey, some azzhole.......I think it was a silver F14 or something, cut me off and...and....I.....ran into a broken down Harley....
........ yeah, that was it."


"For chrissakes....AGAIN????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
"so the preist then says to the Rabbi, '...rectum? damn near killed him..'
 

·
Radio Active Member
Joined
·
27,670 Posts
DHandyman said:
Suzuki M109R = 12,000.00
Tank of Gas   = 10.00
Look on the Harley riders face as he wonders how he walked into the wall staring at your bike = PRICELESS
$10.00 kjeh85r76874y21ouh45i7waft ??????
Where do you live that I can get that $2.00 - $2.50 a gallon 93 octane?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
So the Priest says "Rectum? I damn near killed him!! And do you know how hard altar boys are to come by now a days?"

LOL!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went back into the Gas Station where the incident happened to see if that had video on all the pumps because i was going to try and buy it, They said they did but i couldn't buy it. Man that would have been a great video post :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
that would be an AFV classic. BTW would have been cool if if were a Harley edition F series he walked into. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Latinrascal said:
Let me explain, I was at a gas station filling up the beast when a dude on a HD fatboy pulls in. He procedes to walk into the station all the while staring at my 109 and walks straight into a truck that was filling up on the other side of me :a20: He tried to play it off but the dude that owned the truck laughed when he went into the store. Then the truck owner started complimenting my 109 by saying and i quote "The is one bad bike, If i was to Buy a Harley that is the one i would buy!" I just :D and told him that it wasn't a Harley and that it was a Suzuki. His face did this :eek: and was like "Wow what did that cost you $25,000?" and i told him the price he thought i was :joke:, and he got into his truck and drove away but couldn't keep his eyes of the 109 :bigthumbsup:
He didn't run over the Harrrrrrrrrrrrley guy did he?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
dicarlos said:
I'm guessing the conversation goes a little different.
Are you trying to say you did that staring @ a 109 while driving? :yikes:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top