M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,went to madera fair grounds bike show today to see all the harleys and other bikes there, when we got they were giving free dynos so I had my tested after 3 other m109s,they had the power commander k&n filters and cobra pipes .When they dyno'dthem they came in at 105,6 and 104.7 the one that had the baffles drilled out and the 8 holes in the tail pipes and a TRE and K&n filters came in at 109.7,then came my turn completely stock just the K&N filters and my cheap Ebay TRE came in @ 113.38 hp and 160mph top speed they didn't have it set for the troque ft lbs so anyway I got to be king of the hill today ha ha was alot of fun. Thanks for reading:hot::hot:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sounds like free was for fun. I'm glad to see that even stock these bikes get to the triple digits in HP.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The weather was horrible yesterday! We got caught in it on the way back. There were some awesome tri-tip sandwiches though. May 16th there is another show in Madera.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah it was good times for sure. im the one who got the 109.7!!!!!!!! dont worry though there is always a next time brotha:evil::evil::evil: hahahahaha your goin down LOL.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY JOHNRELL, I see you you got back on the site to check things out hahaha thats good hope to see ya again soon:hot::a18:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts