M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nope,raining here today also,as it was all day yesterday. Supposed to clear up tomorrow ::)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Spotty rain here in NE Pa. Heading out to Wally World to pick up some oil and will stop at the Zuki dealer and pick up a factory filter. Looks like it's good weather day to do a oil change, lube the clutch cable and throw a coat of wax on the bike :D :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
You got that right,Bob! :D What oil are ya running? I use Castrol GTX 14W-40. I've never had a problem with any of my bikes. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Ron S said:
You got that right,Bob! :D What oil are ya running? I use Castrol GTX 14W-40. I've never had a problem with any of my bikes. :bigthumbsup:
Amsoil 10W-40 and 75W-90 severe gear lube.. Stuff looks like freakin Honey! 8)

·
Registered
379 Posts
What's oil got to do with rain? It's raining here too. But I can't ride anyway due to a broken foot. Just jokeing about the oil

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Ron S said:
Wally World had a special on Castrol GTX 20W-50W. Picked up a 5 quart container for almost $10.00. They also had a funnel with a long spout so for 98 cents I couldn't go wrong and bought one of those. The Zuki dealer hit me for just over ten bucks for the filter so I'm ready to go. Currently have Rotella 15W-40W in my bike! I use both the Rotella and Castrol and never had any problems with any of my machines :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts