M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
:agree:there are many different styles, and i'm a Mesh guy myself!
:welcome:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Irate,e-bay and right here by DLP some of the ones' you see the owners had made or made themselves.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
There is a nice chrome mesh one currently under development that will go for around $80.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
or you could do the poor man's grill with the door edge moulding for less than 20 dollars. I've been sporting one for 30,000 miles and have gotten lots of compliments on it.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
or you could do the poor man's grill with the door edge moulding for less than 20 dollars. I've been sporting one for 30,000 miles and have gotten lots of compliments on it.:bigthumbsup:
I must admit it looks very nice for what it is.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I must admit it looks very nice for what it is.:bigthumbsup:
I actually took mine off and took a little time to glue the edges down and cut short pieces to go in between the fins. It turned out really good (like you said) for what it is. I now have the Irate mesh but I'm waiting on my chin spoiler to get here before I install it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks

That Irate website was what I was looking for. Also saw an Epic Powersports one that has VZR 1800 along the bottom. A little pricey at $200 or so.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
That Irate website was what I was looking for. Also saw an Epic Powersports one that has VZR 1800 along the bottom. A little pricey at $200 or so.
Someone else will be offering a mesh grill for a lot less.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Someone else will be offering a mesh grill for a lot less.
hi guys. a little salute from ecuador. I got my mesh grill from Irate. Saw Big B's and fell in love with it. No complains.... and good price

1 - 17 of 17 Posts