M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any members near Wichita? Moved here from H-town (Houston).
Not many curves here so you wear a flat spot on the center of your tire.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You called it. No turns in Kansas. I-70 is a very boring highway. Flat and straight.

·
Registered
178 Posts
chester said:
You called it. No turns in Kansas. I-70 is a very boring highway. Flat and straight.
been on I-70, and agree it's boring....just look out for the cops when going down some of those hills :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Same story up here in IOWA!! :verymad:
Must be central or southern Iowa? It may be kinda flat, but not all that boring around here (NW Iowa - Sioux City). At least not until you get furter in to Nebraska or a ways in to South Dakota...

BTW - nice to have another Iowan 109'er out there :bigthumbsup:

J

·
Registered
30 Posts
You boys need to take a ride to north west Jersey or south east New York State in the Bear Mountain, West Point area lots of hills and curves. Maybe on the way back from Lake George? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
around Sioux City and the Hawarden area there are some nice curvies.......come to this part of SD.....all roads are laid out 1 mile by 1 mile squares..BORING!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
chester said:
You called it. No turns in Kansas. I-70 is a very boring highway. Flat and straight.
Take I-70 west to Colorado and it gets very UNboring real quick. About 10 miles west of Denver the curves and climbs start and don't let up for about 175 miles :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts