M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raced my friends 2003 VMAX we raced about 7 or 8 times.
Who ever gets the jump wins the race up to 120 then he starts pulling ahead around 135. I start coming back up on him, ran out of road before I hit 7500 rpm in 5th. I had to warm up the tire 1st to get a jump on him.

jsd mod
KN Dolly ram air

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
J R said:
Your either real good and light and hes real bad and heavy or the v-max is a slug. Most v-maxes as well as the one I had when stock run 11.20,s pretty consistant at 120 - 123 mph. the 109 is about 10-13Â mph off in the 1/4 .Glad you had fun and I love my 109 but it wont trap like a v-max.The 9 does grunt outta the hole better tho :bigthumbsup: Glad to hear about it tho i like both bikes and kinda wondered how close they ran street racing :bigthumbsup:
JR Just noticed your pic that you added to the bottom of the posts! :bigthumbsup:

How do we get a larger pic??

·
Registered
593 Posts
The 9 needs to visit Jenny Craig to be a contender in stock trim. I will off of 59N Fri. and will stop in and see how they are looking on the turbo kit. How much boost ya think the crank can handle. I think 10# would wake up the 9. Well given the size of this bike just go with twins. The visual impact of 2 hairdryers hangin outin the wind would be sick. 8)

·
Registered
593 Posts
I was just thinking out loud-besides why hide it. Its not like you could ever make this bike into a zleeper. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts