M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I raced a Triumph 1100... We raced from a roll to about 100mph 3 times..Kicked his ass.

Then I raced a Victory Hammer 100cc....Smoked him!!!

Than a custom chopper with a S&S 108 engine with a 280 rear tire.

Then someone (won't say names) M109R..

Also two weeks ago I raced a Honda CBR 600. Crushed Him!!!

All that I have done to the bike is gutted the exhaust and the JSD 3M. I am 6-1 and 180lbs.

I can't wait for more parts to come out :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here is a question. Why is it when you get to any younger HD rider they always want to race? If you wanted to race why did you get an HD? I just sit at light look over and laugh inside and watch them ride away. I have no time for that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
It sounds like you've lost the edge, force?
Nah. No edge lost, its not fun beating an HD. I mean sheesh, is it a challenge even? Plus there have been so may Police Officers around I would rather see the HD get the ticket. I saw 4 PO in 2 miles yesterday coming home from work.

·
Registered
898 Posts

I can see the M rider sitting back on the tire and dumping the clutch and the 600 rider either (A.) Flipping in backwards trying to launch or (B.) Smoking the cluth trying to feather it... but it could'nt be a long race as the 600 would reel you in rather quickly after getting to 95-100 or so...

I like it when the cars pull up and think they can smoke to the next light... Thats when I have to laugh...

Have fun be safe  :doorag:

khrome

G

·
Again, it was either the bike having issues or the rider. I had a 600 and if I had to race stoplights or quarter mile with my old 600 or my new 109, it would have been this baby. She was mean..

·
Registered
107 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
Again, it was either the bike having issues or the rider. I had a 600 and if I had to race stoplights or quarter mile with my old 600 or my new 109, it would have been this baby. She was mean..
Nice bike! Here is my stoplight stealer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The race between 600 and I was a short race, we went from one stop light to another...Maybe a 1/8 mile max, and yes I slammed the clutch off the light... I also had a Honda 600RR and agree the 600 would have won if we went for much longer, but we didn't and he went home with his tail between his legs...lol!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
vipermike said:

... I am 6-1 and 180lbs.

I can't wait for more parts to come out :evil: :evil:
If I weighed less I might have gotten into bikes alot earlier. rider weight makes for lots of difference in acceleration.

When I used to drag race an old POS mustang, after I removed the sound deadening, power steering, back seat, air conditioning, etc trying to save weight, my girl said she hated riding in the car. Said I should have just chopped off my legs and saved more weight.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My only question is where the heck do you live? How lucky can one be to come across those 4 bikes all in one day with riders who wanted to race to top it all off. Not sure if this is fluff or everyone in your area likes to race and has cool bikes. I'm still looking for one descent race (besides my Dad on his Gold Wing)and I have had this bike almost 2 months now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in south Orange County CA. I also happen to live right by a huge biker hangout...Cooks Corner..also I will try to race anything that moves, no matter what it is..No fluff here...lol!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I rip 600cc crotch rockets with my car.

G

·
BigBoreBiker said:
I rip 600cc crotch rockets with my car.
lets see the video... 880HP twin turbo vettes I googled do good to hit 12 seconds flat in the quarter mile and are still slower to 60mph. You need to beat 11 seconds don't ya? ... ouch, check this guy out though

·
Registered
5 Posts
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:Just turned 1100 miles
I was riding my new 109r with a couple of buddies with VTX's. i am 6'6" 340 pounds. These guys were half my size. once i hit third gear i would just walk away from them

·
Registered
172 Posts
If your only getting 12 seconds with an 800 hp car......theres something really really wrong :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
horseplay said:
If your only getting 12 seconds with an 800 hp car......theres something really really wrong :dontknow:
880hp car, mind you. :yikes:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yea, a stock '04 ZO6 vette(405hp) will run in the low 12s all day long :bigthumbsup: ............... the new one ('06) will dip way into the 11s pretty easy too :doorag:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts