M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished my mods to tranform my R into an RT. I added Corbin Fleetliners, Suk passenger floorboards, Suk backrest, Memphis Fats shield, Suk lightbar, Suk headlight visor, Cobra fatty highway bars, Kuryakyn highway pegs and a GI Pro.

Man I love this bike.

·
Registered
319 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks good.

:congrats:

Small question:

How wide is the total setup?

I've orderd the fleetliners myself at Corbin, getting them in June, but I was just wondering how big Her ass wil become when they are put on.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Holy crap those bags are massive! :eek: Awesome setup

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome!

I've been looking at these same bags for my '08 C109RT in a two tone factory paint job. Just need to go rob a bank to pay for them, :'(
Are they everything you expected from Corbin? Did you use their mounting system? Also wondering how long it took for Corbin to manufacture the bags after you ordered them.Now if anyone nows an easy bank to rob in Arizona ???, please let me know so I can order mine!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jokerman,

Yep, everything I expected from Corbin. They hold a full-face helmet and have plenty of room for my riding gear (jacket, chaps, and vest ... DoD regs). The mounting system is great. You take off the passenger mounts and the Corbin mounts go between the original mounts and the frame. Very easy to install.

Only thing I would suggest is that you run the lower mounting bolts in before you try to install them on the bike. That was the only issue that I had.

The bags are 44" wide too ... makes it a little hairy to get it between the cars.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very Nice. maybe someday I'll paint mine all black and put some corbin bags on her. Again Very nice looking ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I made my C kind of a half RT.
I have saddlemen bags and cobra backrest.
Before

And after

Sorry this is old picture a year ago, but the bike looks same

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VERY nice! The details were done well and tastefully. Where did you get the speedo bib?
If you're talking about mine, that's the way she came from the factory. Thanks bro

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very smart dude.....I like the bags. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Now you just need to kick that seat to the curb.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts