M109 Rider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are starting the year in a new 30,000+sq ft Building.. Sometime in February we should be moved in... Added 4 more employees to our team.. Working on new designs for 2011... This year was very strong for us.. We are looking forward to our 18th Year in business coming up in March... Thank you to all our customers for making ALL this possible!!!

We want to thank DLP for another great year together...

DLP Will always be our #1 Dealer for our Line..

2 New Companies will begin to also carry our line..
J&P Cycles
& Tucker Rocky Distributing

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
big area but.......

how much of that new space will be doing R&D for your products?? so we dont have any.....mishaps?.....:-\

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much of that new space will be doing R&D for your products?? so we dont have any.....mishaps?.....:-\
We already have an R&D Dept... We are human we make mistakes.. EVERYTHING we make for the M109R bolts up fine.. We had a problem with the gas caps.. some said it did this, others said they had no problems.. regardless everything is right now and they are moving fast... Other than that we havent had any problems with our M109R Line.. Of course if nobody says anything than we wont know.. sometimes parts move on the machine.. but when they leave here they are tested on the bike and ridden on the streets.....We cover 5 different lines (ATV. Sport Bike, Metric Cruisers, UTV, and Now V-Twin) thats the most out of ANY manufacture out there... We have 2 guys working now our R&D Dept. Full time...We get all the newest bikes before they are released through our contacts.. Im not making an excuse for all the parts we make and our little errors.. We are just here to make things right and thats what we are doing!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Harris.......IT`S Your turn NOW!hahahahaha:D
Come on you know you want to ...so go ahead ..one time:cus:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
oh, here we f**king go again... so... have you replaced any collapsed fuel tanks due to your Piece of SH*T fuelcaps?

Do you really need 30k sq. feet of space to pump out sh*tty products? I would imagine that I could use my garage to do the same thing.

it amazes me that you still come here to try to sell your crap. :doh:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
oh, here we f**king go again... so... have you replaced any collapsed fuel tanks due to your Piece of SH*T fuelcaps?

Do you really need 30k sq. feet of space to pump out sh*tty products? I would imagine that I could use my garage to do the same thing.

it amazes me that you still come here to try to sell your crap. :doh:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh boy, here we go. :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I don't give a f*ck if the design has been changed so it doesn't happen again, that picture will be in my mind (and should be in the minds of everyone on this site) EVERY TIME I SEE "R.I.S. DESIGNS"!!

I HOPE YOU NEVER SEE ANOTHER DIME FROM ANYONE WHO OWNS AN M109R.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Harris.......IT`S Your turn NOW!hahahahaha:D
Come on you know you want to ...so go ahead ..one time:cus:
Lol. I have turned over a new leaf. I am not saying anything good or bad about RIS. Hopefully those that buy from them are happy or there is good customer service from RIS to make it right. That is all I will say on this matter.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I don't give a f*ck if the design has been changed so it doesn't happen again, that picture will be in my mind (and should be in the minds of everyone on this site) EVERY TIME I SEE "R.I.S. DESIGNS"!!

I HOPE YOU NEVER SEE ANOTHER DIME FROM ANYONE WHO OWNS AN M109R.
WORD!!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
All that money on threapy was well spent!!!!!:bigthumbsup:

Lol. I have turned over a new leaf. I am not saying anything good or bad about RIS. Hopefully those that buy from them are happy or there is good customer service from RIS to make it right. That is all I will say on this matter.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.