M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOK FOR THE R.I.S. DESIGNS DISPLAY!!!

Make sure to come by and check us out at our 1st V-Twin show as we release the new line for the Harley Davidson... We will have some Baggers dressed up with all our new products...Introducing Clear and Diamond Designs! ! We will also have our full line of billet accessories for the Sport Bikes for all you Hayabusa, Zx14, GSXR, R1Riders & all M109R's!!!

EXTRA SPECIAL DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOUR USER NAME FOR ALL M109RIDER MEMBERS!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts

Make sure to come by and check us out at our 1st V-Twin show as we release the new line for the Harley Davidson... We will have some Baggers dressed up with all our new products...Introducing Clear and Diamond Designs! ! We will also have our full line of billet accessories for the Sport Bikes for all you Hayabusa, Zx14, GSXR, R1Riders & all M109R's!!!

EXTRA SPECIAL DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOUR USER NAME FOR ALL M109RIDER MEMBERS!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:​
I tried to puchase one of your "stylish" grills for two months...called sent emails direct...cant get anyone to order from you because they said they are not confident when you will fill the order...sucks...really dig the grill and wanted to purchase one

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I tried to puchase one of your "stylish" grills for two months...called sent emails direct...cant get anyone to order from you because they said they are not confident when you will fill the order...sucks...really dig the grill and wanted to purchase one
Typical... This guy loves to sell garbage products. Search RISdesigns, You'll see what I'm talking about.

RISDESIGNS=GARBAGE!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
T-Bone©®™;1257519 said:
Honky-tonk gangsta wannabe cheap azz crap,,,

:nojoke:
Gotta agree here. Those gas caps were the death-knell for me of even considering anything from that co.:eek:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
didn't they say they would never post here again awhile back?

:dontknow:

Honky-tonk gangsta wannabe cheap azz crap,,,

:nojoke:
Exactly what I was thinking! Their products are garbage and the customer service is horrible! This clown will chime in with his cell phone and call me direct with any problems blah blah blah but it's all crap.......I wouldn't put any of his garbage on a bike even if I owned a Harley!

·
Registered
22 Posts

EXTRA SPECIAL DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOUR USER NAME FOR ALL M109RIDER MEMBERS!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
:a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20::a20:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
oh boy, here we go again. :pop::pop::pop:

i guess the majority of what people feel about this company and their designs have already started to sound off. tacky looking, cheaply made, overpriced crap with piss poor customer service.

someone please pass the salt. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts