M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike got clout.No bike yet tried to take me off the line.It's like Iam the leader,and they take their cue from me.Today a Meanstreak,and Chopper I meet up with at the light.They could not stop looking at the bike.Both were trying to out rev the other,noisey as hell.I gave them the look,light change they froze,I took off slow,then when they let it rip,I let them see my second gear. I could see them in my mirror looking at each other.

·
Registered
379 Posts
First time I hammered my 9 in 2nd all my fears of is this thing gonna be a pooch were instantaneously relieved. Too bad the Big Dog name is taken. :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bike prior to 9er was a Big Dog, still sitting in the garage with a broken starter (#5). :mad: Good place for a bike that costs over 2 times the 9er. Mine had the 107ci engine, still no where near the torque of the 9er. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Awesome!!! Is it normal to feel light head it and have blurry vision after going full blass on second gear?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
LocknLoad said:
Bike prior to 9er was a Big Dog, still sitting in the garage with a broken starter (#5). :mad: Good place for a bike that costs over 2 times the 9er. Mine had the 107ci engine, still no where near the torque of the 9er. :bigthumbsup:
Maybe they should be sold as sculptures instead of bikes....

·
Registered
190 Posts
LocknLoad said:
Bike prior to 9er was a Big Dog, still sitting in the garage with a broken starter (#5). :mad: Good place for a bike that costs over 2 times the 9er. Mine had the 107ci engine, still no where near the torque of the 9er. :bigthumbsup:
I hear ya! I've got the Mastiff. Have to tell you that I have never really been happy with that bike, and now in comparison to my 109.....well, there is none :bigthumbsup: That's why I'm going to list it on eBay - just as soon as I can find some time between riding the 109 and this site :D

Love the story Windog....you go Bro :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Nice... the 109 is definitely on of the top dogs of the stocks cruisers...
Some might say the Rocket or the V-Rod is the top dog of cruisers, but I say both are oranges while the 109 is an apple. I don't see how a triple can be compared to a v-twin, or a small cubic inch, high revver either, but they are.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts