M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else exhibit strange behavior since getting this bike? For example, in the middle of the night if I have to go to the bathroom or get a drink, I'll look in the garage just to look at it for a couple minutes, lol. Or I'll go eat at BK and sit at the window and just stare at it while I eat, knowing someone is going to walk up to and around it and just stare at it...lol. Anyone else have these symptoms?

·
Registered
450 Posts
After running into the glass door at work because of looking at it. No just kidding!!! I do have strange behavior now. I suddenly go to the drinking fountain more at work to look out the entry, I also suffer from frequent checks into the garage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody remember the Christmas commercial where the guy was in his garage sleeping next to his new Lexus and he wakes up momentarily just to rub his new car?? My wife says that is me with my new bike. I tell her yeah, so what's your point. Some times I wake up and rub you in the middle of the night too. :p :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my wife tells me that im prob the only dork for looking into the garage 20 times a night or for putting to many coats of wax on in 1 week on the siler bullet lol glad to see im not the only 1 with the fever i guess this is a good sickness to have

·
Registered
71 Posts
my wife thinks im crazy cause ill wake up in the middle of the night and open the garage and burn it all the way out the driveway

·
Registered
600 Posts
LOL Bruno. I try and park mine so I can see it when I'm out and about. I tell the girlfriend that it's so I can see if someone messes with it, but in reality it's so I can have TWO beauties to look at at once, if she's with me (I'm gonna "accidently" let her see this post ;) ) As far as rubbing... I've almost gone through a whole bottle of liquid wax since I bought my M. She and I are very well aquainted :eek:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I 2 have a wife who is threatning to put me in a straight jacket....
She doesn;t think its right that in 4 weeks of ownership that i have managed to sit and clean the chrome 4 times.... waxed it twice... whip it down before or after each ride.... damn near cried when a stone hit the top of my mirror and put a microscopic chip in the chrome... (no one else can see it but i can...)...
Oh yeah were all nuts :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I park it where I can see it, but my garage is remote from me so I cant visit.

I do hate my car now though!! Whenever I drive it I think there is something wrong because it accelerates so slowly and because the brakes arent as good.

Sledzep

·
Registered
317 Posts
when you start to experience these symptoms the only cure is to inject yourself with 1800 cc's of VZR three times a day until your cured or your wives hit you with a frying pan.

·
Registered
532 Posts
sledzep01 said:
I do hate my car now though!! Whenever I drive it I think there is something wrong because it accelerates so slowly and because the brakes arent as good.

Sledzep
I feel the same way. Every time I drive either one of my cars, which both have V8s, I think there's something wrong with them. But then I realize that I've just grown accustomed to the acceleration on the 109.

As for my wife, she goes around telling everybody that "if that bike had female parts he'd kick me out of the bed and sleep with it". What I don't tell her is that this bike is almost as much fun as sex.

·
Registered
287 Posts
LOL........This post is so funny because it is so true with most of us. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gotta tell you all...I'm far from a wieght lifter, but I feel like Arnold on this bike; I'm far from Matthew Mc..whatever his name is but when I'm riding I could pick up all the chicks.

This is not me but what a change it has wrought in my day to day behavior..Great things yet to come I'm sure,,, :redfaced: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts