M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
sledzep01 said:
It is getting cooler out and I am getting more serious about some mods.

Can someone tell me more about the free accelerator pump software?

http://www.powercommander.com/maps/install/Dynojet_ap_parts.pdf

Will it actually help?
Has anyone used it yet??

I have not purchased a PCIII yet but I am researching it extensively

Sledzep
I installed it in my power commander for my 109 and love it . It makes the throttle response really quick and got rid of the little burb you some times get out the air cleaners when you crack the throttle off of idle. I have been playing with the settings and have it set to my liking . I set the sensitivity to 90% , the the number of revolutions to 40 and the % increase of fuel to 30 %. The engine revs much quicker when rolling the gas on after each shift and now raps much faster .

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
maniac m109r said:
I installed it in my power commander for my 109 and love it . It makes the throttle response really quick and got rid of the little burb you some times get out the air cleaners when you crack the throttle off of idle. I have been playing with the settings and have it set to my liking . I set the sensitivity to 90% , the the number of revolutions to 40 and the % increase of fuel to 30 %. The engine revs much quicker when rolling the gas on after each shift and now raps much faster .
Did you have a custom map? And if so, how did this affect your map? I am toying with the idea of adding it to mine but I dont want to undo what I just spent 150$ getting done.

:doorag:

·
Registered
86 Posts
JUtah said:
Did you have a custom map? And if so, how did this affect your map? I am toying with the idea of adding it to mine but I dont want to undo what I just spent 150$ getting done.

:doorag:
That was with the map that dynojet made for the stock bike.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
J R said:
If you went and had a map made dont mess unless your real sure of what your doing bud.and back up your map and save the file :bigthumbsup:
I have a back up of both the stock map as well as the custom on a Thumb drive... :bigthumbsup:
Wasn't going to make that mistake after the money and 4.5 hour round trip to get it done....Â
:D

I am extremely happy with how the bike is running now. I almost pulled the front wheel off the ground when I hit second a little too aggresively.
Only issue I still have remaining is if I blip the throttle at idle I can still get an occasional cough through the intake. I was thinking maybe the accelerator pump would address that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts