M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day
I have a question i was doing the debeavering mod last night that came great put some led turnsignals in the license plate that i got dlp have the intergrated light from clear alternitives ok im getting side tracked here was using the resistors that came with taillight got them connected but when i started to postion them so they would not move around the dam wire broke of the ends ok ok heres the question do they make a turnsignal flasher that will slow the blinking rate down and if so were can i get it sorry about the rambling this is my first 109 and i want it to look real good and im picking tooo:-\:-\:-\???

·
Registered
339 Posts
I say let them blink fast. I did and it seems to get more attention kinda of a slow strobe if ya will.

You are for sure gonna love the looks of a debeavered bike its such a cleaner look! Good job!

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I say let them blink fast. I did and it seems to get more attention kinda of a slow strobe if ya will.

You are for sure gonna love the looks of a debeavered bike its such a cleaner look! Good job!
:agree::agree:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
You can also wire in a plain 2 terminal electronic flasher, which bypasses the stock flasher. It will work with LED's on either front or back but not both. It needs some load to flash, but being electronic it flashes consistently no matter what the load is. I did it on mine and it's not hard to do but you need to solder it in.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you

thank you for all the help it is most apperciated i dont know what it is about this bike but i think i acted like a spoiled brat when it comes to how i want it to look at least thats what my wife says but what does she know right my next mod will be relocating the tach want to do the dakota digital but thats out of my price range for now. and i like what raw produts has done with putting the lights in the rims way cool thanks again:2excited::drool::drool:

·
Registered
339 Posts
thank you for all the help it is most apperciated i dont know what it is about this bike but i think i acted like a spoiled brat when it comes to how i want it to look at least thats what my wife says but what does she know right
UMMMMM it aint just you....have you looked at the photo section on this board. :eek::eek::eek::doorag: Heres the deal You are gonna find awsome ideas on this board. Some ideas you will come up with on your own. The biggest thing is do what makes ya smile! By all means if ya ask for opinions be able to take constructive critsizm...:joke: There are alot of two wheel works of art on this board and bad ass guys who break their back to help ya......Good luck and remember it doesnt happen overnite!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts