M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can get right now great deals on 09 suzuki M50 or Vulcan 900... opinions guys??? One better then the other? you know I am Bias....:dontknow:

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
let your missus decide she is the one that will be riding it., get her ass to sit on one , see how it feels.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
:agree:

If price is equal, I'd let you wife sit on it and decide which is more comfy. Which saddle is wider/narrower, reach is more comfy, which bike has a higher center of gravity, which she is more comfy throwing around.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,882 Posts
:agree::agree:

Let her pick the one she likes, as they are about equal otherwise. And then if she doesn't like it, it's her fault. :D

·
Registered
940 Posts
I had a 2005 Suzuki C50T, It was very easy to ride so the M50 would probably be even better as far as handling. The 805CC in my opinion is almost bullet proof, I rode that bike hard and never had any kind of issue with it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I agree no matter what the cost let her decide. Nothing worse than the wife saying you made me buy this one but I wanted the other one no matter if she told you at the time of purchase or not.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Can get right now great deals on 09 suzuki M50 or Vulcan 900... opinions guys??? One better then the other? you know I am Bias....:dontknow:
How good a deal are you looking at for the M50? Just curious, because my wife is thinking she wants to move to the M50. Just curious what kind of pricing you're seeing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6k plus tax out the door from a dealer here in Denver...has 4 09's sitting on the floor...
I could go M50 or vulcan 900 6k plus tax and ride off into the sunset... may have something to do with repeat business a little but they are still very motivated to sell the 09's left

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
weight is more of an issue i think then anything.. almost 200 lbs different between a M50 and a M109... why is it junk???

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
good to let her pick it out :joke: stop by the Suzuki store in Reno one day and I ask her which one do you think you can ride? She went over to a used v-rod and said I could ride this little bike :a20:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I thought you were wanting to trade a bike for a wife...Was gonna tell ya to keep the bike. Have had both, still got the 9. The M50 would be a great bike. Proven engine and put together well. Vulcan is kinda shabby in comparison and lacks the umpf if she needs to pass.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The M50 was a nice starter bike when I first started then after a few months I wanted to move up in size but if you can swing the payments why don't you see if she likes the new M90's my female friend likes the look of the 9 but thinks it's too big but she fell in love with the M90... smaller but still has the great looks

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I ride with a guy on a Vulcan 900 Custom.

Nice bike.

21" front wheel stock

fits a 200 rear tire with no mods.

Plenty of power for a 900.

·
Registered
274 Posts
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131806

This is my Wifes 07 M50 for sale, it's a great deal. She just isn't riding enough and wants to be a passenger now. She does love riding it when she does though. It's like new, only 1210 miles on it and babied. This is her first bike and it's been great for her.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got a bike for my wife . It was a good trade! :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts