M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lamont,

Heres the question...are there other dragbars available the will fit the M109? Something a bit more swept back that keeps the style and look of the bike intact? Replacing the stock bars with flanders is not an option for me because they really take away from the look. Got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Devilish :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
Hi Lamont,

Heres the question...are there other dragbars available the will fit the M109? Something a bit more swept back that keeps the style and look of the bike intact? Replacing the stock bars with flanders is not an option for me because they really take away from the look. Got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Devilish :bigthumbsup:
Not really. I used the CP Punisher bars for the VTX on my bike but the bolts wrong and you need to do some work on the controls to get them to fit and the tach was a real pain to mount. I was able to keep the stock cables though.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lamont,
I guess the search continues...I'll keep looking for something to get the bars back without my having to darn near ride on the tank...

Devilish

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
Thanks Lamont,
I guess the search continues...I'll keep looking for something to get the bars back without my having to darn near ride on the tank...

Devilish
Have you tried to rotate the stock bars up a little? I think you will get an inch or so of rise and an inch or two of pull back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts