M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it you who had a picture of a tank bag mounted on your bike ? If so can you gimme brand name ,price ,were can i get one and are you happy with it ?. thanks

DAN

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Seabee68 said:
Was it you who had a picture of a tank bag mounted on your bike ? If so can you gimme brand name ,price ,were can i get one and are you happy with it ?. thanks

DAN
That was Hal's bike. It is a Givi bag and I think he is going to load that and the other bags in the store soon. Not sure on the price.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sicnik said:
I dont know about Lamonster's bag but mine is a joe rocket it ran me $50 on sale.

Nick
Could you post a picture of it and info on were can i get one ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am no master of posting pics, but if you go www.joerocket.com you should find what you are looking for. I got my bag at a Suzuki / Yamaha dealer in Topeka KS. You can also try "Oxford tank bags" as well, sorry still no pics....someday I will take the time to figure out how to post pics.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sicnik said:
I am no master of posting pics, but if you go www.joerocket.com you should find what you are looking for. I got my bag at a Suzuki / Yamaha dealer in Topeka KS. You can also try "Oxford tank bags" as well, sorry still no pics....someday I will take the time to figure out how to post pics.. :dontknow:
Hey thanks for the info ..i just checked out the web site. Are you currently using this one on your 109? if so ,does it cover the speedometer? Are you satisfied with it ?. I like and if you are ,i might go ahead and get one.

Dan

·
Registered
28 Posts
To be honest with you I have never used it on the 109, haven't gone on any long trips requiring a bag. I bought it for my KZ750, but I went out an put it on the 109 for ya and it fits good. It covered about 2-3 " of the speedo cover just below the gas cap. If you look at Lamonts pic of the tank bag that is about the size of my bag I just put it lower on the tank. I tried to post some pics but it didn't work. :dontknow:

Nick

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sicnik said:
To be honest with you I have never used it on the 109, haven't gone on any long trips requiring a bag. I bought it for my KZ750, but I went out an put it on the 109 for ya and it fits good. It covered about 2-3 " of the speedo cover just below the gas cap. If you look at Lamonts pic of the tank bag that is about the size of my bag I just put it lower on the tank. I tried to post some pics but it didn't work. :dontknow:

Nick
I should have asked you before....which model bag do you have ? Is it the blaster tank bag?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts