M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are my fellow Canucks buying their parts? Any Canadian vendors? Tried on the Canadian forum, no dice....thanks.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Where are my fellow Canucks buying their parts? Any Canadian vendors? Tried on the Canadian forum, no dice....thanks.
Nope, US only!! Most of the time even with shipping and the exchange rate you'll get a better deal from the States but if you live kinda close, even a couple hours away, have stuff shipped to a nearby border town, drive down and pick it up.

Where I live, I'm about 3-4 hours from Montana, there is a place called The Montana Shipping Co. that caters to Canadians. They give you an American shipping address and for about $4 per box will receive and hold you package for you for as long as you need. I've saved hundreds of $$$ shipping there. Maybe there is something similar on the east coast??

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
^^^I agree ..cant beat US pricing and our strong dollar...Will look into shipping to buffalo...Must be someone there doing the same thing...If anyone knows let us know...Im am going to ship some stuff to my condo in florida this winter and install on bike there then ride her up next spring,all dolled up...:evil:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Damn! please disregard that last post . . .clicked on the wrong link. I'll try again (yeah, I'm computer illiterate)

·
Registered
556 Posts
US my friend, no deals here, faster shipping, I'm fortunate, I border Ontario to Michigan, pick up time 30 minutes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts