M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering how Limited they really are does anyone know how many were made of each year I have the 07 LE and see alot of them on here i mean i guess because it is the fastest lol

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
i was just wondering how Limited they really are does anyone know how many were made of each year I have the 07 LE and see alot of them on here i mean i guess because it is the fastest lol
Believe me, they are not really a limited edition. Here is California, there are more LE bike I have seen then the regular. We call them (L)ots (E)verywhere.

The blue one like yours is by far the most plentiful LE.

G

·
you all forgot about the upgrades they did on the engine and tire air which gives the 09's the performance advantage :D:joke::pop:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
At the mid-Atlantic meet in 2009 there were so many of them that we decided LE really meant Lots of Em. :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
My '09 LE runs off some of the street bikes here in NY. I went from a Kawi ZX1100 to the 109 and I still ride hard. Big thumbs up for the '09 LE:bigthumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
At the mid-Atlantic meet in 2009 there were so many of them that we decided LE really meant Lots of Em. :D
i think i counted 9 '07 LE s at the meet. there was so many that ooink painted his bike!:dontknow: Im kinda fond of mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts