M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello lamonster newbie here i just purchased the lic plate bracket from partsline just wondering if i change to a side mount tag bracket later will there be any hole in rear of bike that you will be able to see from install thanks for the help and great site you have started :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will answer it for you......I just got mine yesterday.....The answer is NO..... It uses existing holes on your inner fender.... So it's just a bolt on bolt off application.

Hope this helps

Da Dough

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DoughBoy said:
I will answer it for you......I just got mine yesterday.....The answer is NO..... It uses existing holes on your inner fender.... So it's just a bolt on bolt off application.

Hope this helps

Da Dough
I didn't know that you got it. Did you put it on already? You mean you weren't happy with the Toneout choppershop facia license plate bracket? I'll gladly refund your money. Oh yeah, it was free. Where's my license plate frame?

·
Registered
245 Posts
toneout said:
I didn't know that you got it. Did you put it on already? You mean you weren't happy with the Toneout choppershop facia license plate bracket? I'll gladly refund your money. Oh yeah, it was free. Where's my license plate frame?
Yes....Already on...Like I told you that night thanks for your custom piece but it was just temporary remember... :D ...Yes, I was happy with it just a tad bit happier with Lamonsters..And your LED frame should be here any day now...

Your cool neighbor,

Da Dough

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, I did what I could to help a brother out. After all you had to play poker that night. How did you do BTW?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts