M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of Morton pipes on order and was planning on getting a pwr commander but found out today that sch date is sept 15th and i will or should have the pipes and time should i just get the cobra fi2000r or wait and get the pwr comm and can i tune the fi2000r to the new pipes i think the answer is yes but want your op. thanks

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
jleiher said:
i have a set of Morton pipes on order and was planning on getting a pwr commander but found out today that sch date is sept 15th and i will or should have the pipes and time should i just get the cobra fi2000r or wait and get the pwr comm and can i tune the fi2000r to the new pipes i think the answer is yes but want your op. thanks
The Mortons are a single wall pipe so you want to have your air/fuel as close as you can get it so you don't blue the pipes too bad. ::) I would go with the Cobra for now and if you want later go with the Power Commander but if you're going with Morton pipes I don't think you are really looking at performance anyway, the Cobra will most likely be fine. :doorag:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts