M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Quebec City area 109 riders? From the user's search I see a couple M109 listed for Lévis. A few listed for Quebec, but not sure if that means Québec (province) or Québec (city).

Anyway, if there are a few of you, any gathering of 109 ever happened here? Anyone interested in a 109 riders meeting in Quebec City?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got the 1st week in June or the 2nd week in August open.
I'd love to ride back into Quebec, been there a few times before and was hoping to do it again.:agree:
well this is starting to sound like a plan. I say once spring comes in we will have to plan something. Would be nice to see a bunch of 9s together:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
i am in for a ride to Quebec city and so is my buddy. Cant wait for spring and cant wait to finish the mods. DD going to the bike show at the end of the month in Montreal.
No Show this Year, but like I said earlier don't forget me on the Quebec Ride, would be nice to get a hold on SMG3D & M109RULE
which are from Quebec city & have them show us around

By the way Portreaper I ride just about every week around Beloeil, I go visit my father in St. Basile le grand
and always have a stop at their Tim Horton's or the one in Beloeil at 7 or 8 in the morning
(I'm a Early bird)

·
Registered
16 Posts
No Show this Year, but like I said earlier don't forget me on the Quebec Ride, would be nice to get a hold on SMG3D & M109RULE
which are from Quebec city & have them show us around

By the way Portreaper I ride just about every week around Beloeil, I go visit my father in St. Basile le grand
and always have a stop at their Tim Horton's or the one in Beloeil at 7 or 8 in the morning
(I'm a Early bird)
Well I guess we just miss each other. Pass by the Tim Hortons on the 116 next to the Petro-Canada everyday on my way to work around 7:30am. Will start to pay more attention to see if I see the 9

·
Registered
116 Posts
All we need to do is plan a ride set up a date and where to meet. I'm open for sugestions :doorag:
I have a better idea, why dont you Quebec guys meet us.... CanadianM109r will be posting a date and location approx sometime in May, we have 40 plus riders, its an all day event :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have a better idea, why dont you Quebec guys meet us.... CanadianM109r will be posting a date and location approx sometime in May, we have 40 plus riders, its an all day event :bigthumbsup:
I'm up for it:bigthumbsup: will try to ask CanadianM109r to post on this thread so I can tag it
would'nt want to miss this ride

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ride

Sounds good :bigthumbsup: :evil:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I will post this thread around mid march, and it will be happening in the second part of May. I will be sure to send you a pm on it, dd.

You were mentioning earlier about coming down to the mid-atlantic meet. Have you thought about doing that?

PS- I'm up for a Quebec run!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.