367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where do u guys usally meet up

·
Registered
300 Posts
Quaker

Hi Guys:

Won't b there tonight..Two reasons..number one is "I'm gettting chrome stock wheels put on as we speak" yee haw.. and I'm going to new york in the morning..have to pack...so see you next wednesday...by the way for best parking enter property through the exit side of 49th st. no one there to stop you and you get prime real estate..
E

·
Registered
109 Posts
3/31 Q&S

It was good to see ya there was hoping we had more time to BS let me know the next time you plan on going

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lucious and E,
Sorry I haven't gotten up with ya in a while. I had my bike ran over last WED in a parking lot. 7600 in damage!!!!! I wasn't on it though. I settled out with his insurance so I didn't have to total it out. Call me Ill explain. I ordered a metric **** ton of new/replacement parts. New coastal moto chrome wheels, levers, rear brake relocate bracket, plastics, chrome.

Ill give you guys a call tomorrow to explain. Another trophy maybe!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
run over

Lucious and E,
Sorry I haven't gotten up with ya in a while. I had my bike ran over last WED in a parking lot. 7600 in damage!!!!! I wasn't on it though. I settled out with his insurance so I didn't have to total it out. Call me Ill explain. I ordered a metric **** ton of new/replacement parts. New coastal moto chrome wheels, levers, rear brake relocate bracket, plastics, chrome.

Ill give you guys a call tomorrow to explain. Another trophy maybe!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Holy ****!! damm man what happened?? I just read this 2:56 PM 04/16/10..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts