M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nice job sir! Well done! It looks like your bike is extremely high on the rear. Do you have a air suspension? If not, she needs to be slammed now! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice job sir! Well done! It looks like your bike is extremely high on the rear. Do you have a air suspension? If not, she needs to be slammed now! :bigthumbsup:
i am working on slamming her next.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Looks great! Hopefully I can meet you at the GA meet. It will look good with a slammed rearend as well...........get rid of those side reflectors off the front forks too.

Mods never end!!! :doorag: I'm curious about adding some Red LED's inside my Ducks Air Covers. I may have to check out how you installed yours.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great! Hopefully I can meet you at the GA meet. It will look good with a slammed rearend as well...........get rid of those side reflectors off the front forks too.

Mods never end!!! :doorag: I'm curious about adding some Red LED's inside my Ducks Air Covers. I may have to check out how you installed yours.
i don't have any in the ducks yet. waiting to open them up first.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

It was really easy, and even easier if you use the strips instead of the pods like I had. I covered the hole on the back of the intake and put a hole in it big enough to run the wires through. Just put a strip on top and bottom and that 9 will glow. I am getting ready to re-do mine with the strips and when I do that I will post up some pics for ya.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
It was really easy, and even easier if you use the strips instead of the pods like I had. I covered the hole on the back of the intake and put a hole in it big enough to run the wires through. Just put a strip on top and bottom and that 9 will glow. I am getting ready to re-do mine with the strips and when I do that I will post up some pics for ya.
Well sounds easy enough. Hey PM me on where you spliced the LED's into please (don't want to threadjack T-rexatl)

I hope we get a big turn out ! More here than meets the eye !
:agree:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts