M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking my bike up to Lamont so that he can take all of our bikes out to Arizona so we can go to Sturgis next Saturday.

I left South Florida at 2 PM and got to Brunswick, GA at 8PM. 400 miles in 6 hours. No speed record as I stopped for gas 3 times and I always try to hydrate myself and unhydrate myself at the same time.

It was another 400 miles of loving the bike. It knows how to get up and go when you need it to.

I wore earplugs today to see if it would cut down the air noise. It didn't help much for air but the bike was very quiet and I felt like I was on a Gold Wing.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yep I need a long trip.....more than a couple hundred miles...I want some country roads...wide open interstate w/ little traffic... I'd like to hit the Skyline Drive
in Western Va...very mountainess

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I am taking my bike up to Lamont so that he can take all of our bikes out to Arizona so we can go to Sturgis next Saturday.

I left South Florida at 2 PM and got to Brunswick, GA at 8PM. 400 miles in 6 hours. No speed record as I stopped for gas 3 times and I always try to hydrate myself and unhydrate myself at the same time.

It was another 400 miles of loving the bike. It knows how to get up and go when you need it to.

I wore earplugs today to see if it would cut down the air noise. It didn't help much for air but the bike was very quiet and I felt like I was on a Gold Wing.
REALLY? My foam ear plugs (look like bullets, got em at home depot) really cut all the noise down.

Sledzep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts