M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got first place at a show today at my hometown in Centralia Missouri, I put it in the Import stock class, I really didn't expect to win anything after seeing some of the other bikes. There were some super nice Busa's, CBR's, Triumphs, and really good looking VTX bagger. I just really want to give a big thank you to Ducks and Baldylatino. My intake covers and seat got so many comments and compliments today. All the Harley guys were drooling over my "shiny seat". They couldn't believe that it didn't feel slick when they touched it. There was another 109 there (he said he was a member on this forum), but I don't remember the guys name, but he had a black bike with blue skulls and flames airbrushed. I will post some pics of the other bikes tomorrow. After the show was over everyone stands on the side of the street that leads out of town and all the hot rods do rolling burnouts while the cops just watch. I had to join in and left just a little rubber on the street, I didn't wanna burn the tire to much since I gotta make it to Virgina and back here in a couple weeks. So I only did a 25-30 foot burnout, and just in case anyone was wondering, I was not wearing "thongs" (flip flops) and I didn't hit any guard rails.:joke:

EDIT: pics posted (I didn't take get to take many pics since I was answering questions every couple minutes)

Best in Show, 57 chevy with an one of the best paint jobs I have ever seen.

Best in Show Bike

420 HP Turbo Busa, the owner was an Idiot and forgot to register his TWO awesome bikes ! :eek:

Nitrous Powered Busa, runnin a 330 on the rear, same owner and he is still and idiot!

Teaching my son (Karson) how make everyone jealous by parking his 9 in the middle of 20 Harleys. :evil:

My award, plus I got a sweet t-shirt and a sunburn out of the deal. :joke:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you catch anyone sniffing it:eek:
No I didn't, but it was really funny to stand there and watch these "hard core" harley guys get excited about my shiny seat. There might be a couple guys trying to track down baldy to make them a seat.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I got first place at a show today at my hometown in Centralia Missouri, I put it in the Import stock class, I really didn't expect to win anything after seeing some of the other bikes. There were some super nice Busa's, CBR's, Triumphs, and really good looking VTX bagger. I just really want to give a big thank you to Ducks and Baldylatino. My intake covers and seat got so many comments and compliments today. All the Harley guys were drooling over my "shiny seat". They couldn't believe that it didn't feel slick when they touched it. There was another 109 there (he said he was a member on this forum), but I don't remember the guys name, but he had a black bike with blue skulls and flames airbrushed. I will post some pics of the other bikes tomorrow. After the show was over everyone stands on the side of the street that leads out of town and all the hot rods do rolling burnouts while the cops just watch. I had to join in and left just a little rubber on the street, I didn't wanna burn the tire to much since I gotta make it to Virgina and back here in a couple weeks. So I only did a 25-30 foot burnout, and just in case anyone was wondering, I was not wearing "thongs" (flip flops) and I didn't hit any guard rails.:joke:
:congrats: and did u have ur shirt off too??? ;)

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: on the win.

it is even better when you enter a show and they throw all the motorcycles together in one group and you beat them and make all the HD guys cry. I LOVE that feeling. makes the day worth it.

:congrats: again. better make some room on the shelf, i am sure you will have other trophies to add soon. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:congrats: and did u have ur shirt off too??? ;)
Shirt....yes, pants.......hmmm, can't remember! I was a little tipsy from breathing that sweet smell of race fuel. :joke: There were a couple drag cars that weren't even close to being street legal, and that high octane fuel that they burn smells so good that I think I am gonna do what Hink does and put a couple gallons of it in next time I find it.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
:congrats:eek:n the win..!!!PLease don't tell any Harley guys about Baldy,till after i order my seat..:joke:...9s only Baldy..Your too talented to be doing mass production seats :doorag:

·
Registered
137 Posts
:congrats: Keep the 9 hand strong!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts