M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I haven't pulled and torn apart the motor yet but I am pretty dog gone sure I had the second gear sprocket explode while going down the street the other day and want to prepare for the possibility ( probability? ) that I will soon need to buy a new motor for my heavily modified ( not precisely in or on the engine but very near ) 2013 109. This will be the first new motor I have ever purchased for an older motorcycle but here I am. I am 100% willing to buy newer if thats possible just don't know if there is anything that would prevent it from mounting correctly.

I was hoping someone could point in the direction of where to pick one up? The place I bought the motorcycle is no longer in business and the other nearest one (that I know of) only carries a couple suzuki anythings. I am happy to go through the states if I need to but I honestly don't know where to even start looking online for this type of thing.

Thank you in advance!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,637 Posts
All years fit, but newer has fewer problems with the transmission. Once you get 10 posts you can post about needing one in Classifieds, but your best hope is probably going to be ebay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts