M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more ghost riding, time to climb back in the saddle and get in the wind. Been waiting on this bike for two years and just holding out until the true riders gave their comments and feedback. That information was found nowhere but here on this site. Thanks to all for your input, but now it's time to go MMMM109 ing !!!!!!

Ghost Rider

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good Luck!  I am still waiting to see if this is the bike for me.  I have a 1996 Buell S-1 Lightning and want a nice cruiser.  So far this bike is still it.  Today I hope to make a decision based on some test rides.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Went browsing yesterday.  Got to ride an HD Low rider which was comfortable but going up hill really shows its lack of power.  After that went to Suzuki dealer and they sold the black 109 so I did not have a chance to see or ride the bike.  Noticed a Victory dealer accross the street and left there a bit underwhelmed by the build quality of bikes costing that much.

Still shopping to replace my Buell for a more comfy ride.

·
Registered
584 Posts
forceofnature said:
Went browsing yesterday. Got to ride an HD Low rider which was comfortable but going up hill really shows its lack of power. After that went to Suzuki dealer and they sold the black 109 so I did not have a chance to see or ride the bike. Noticed a Victory dealer accross the street and left there a bit underwhelmed by the build quality of bikes costing that much.

Still shopping to replace my Buell for a more comfy ride.
I test rode a 2000 Buell Lightning back in the day and the M109R reminds me of it's perfomance.....except I don't have to tip toe to touch the ground on the M109! haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts