M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well first of all it was unintentional so it scared the crap out of me....

I was showing off for my girlfriends 4 year old who already thinks I'm a god because I have a bike. I was going just a few mph and was gonna do a rolling burn out(which I have done before) except the fat peice of rubber in the back grabbed and the front shot up. Girlfriend said wheel was a good 2' off the ground and I went about 50' before bringing it down. I don't know who's eyes were bigger, the 4 year olds or mine. Wish she would have had a camera. It was funny after the fact. Thats the 2nd time I got the front up. Other time was testing the bike after the JSD was put on and it came up when I popped 2nd gear. Now if I can just learn to control this......

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I will not be upset if my front tire never leaves terra firma. Glad you kept it under control.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I did same thing when I was playing around with a friend on his R1..............dumped the clutch at about 10mph and brought it up about 2 feet for a while, you should have seen my friend's face was priceless :D...........I lost count of how many people he told about it LOL

My only problem with doing it was I didn't stay up long enough to be able to see if I could keep it up in 2nd ;)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
steelfaber said:
Bonehead, love your avatar pic, you a driver?
Thanks, got to love that 30mm :evil:...........................and as in truck driver.....yes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts