M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruising on airline highway yesterday, car pulled into my lane while I was doing about 65mph, With a quick twist and shift to 4th, I blew by the next two cars before realizing it. Then I check my 6 only to see this blue truck coming hard trying to catch me, He pulled along side me let down his window and started yelling PULL OVER, PULL OVER and pointing at the shoulder :eek:. Thinking that I may have lost something from by backpack, I abliged the gentleman. He jumped from his truck paying no attention to the traffic whizzing by, Then he let me have it !!!!
...............MAN that is the FINEST bike that I've ever seen. :D :D :D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

GHOST RIDER

·
Registered
525 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
very cool story, but I don't think I would like someone telling me to pull over. A :bigthumbsup: would do just fine

·
Registered
209 Posts
If someone said that to me I dont think I would stop. What if the guy wanted to beat your a$$ or something. Had that happen to me once, so I punched it and dusted that guy. Few miles later he caught up again and flasshed his badge. He was a off duty :cop:. Pulled over and he basicly to me he had better not see me again while on duty lol. Ooops

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Gas stations seem to be a spot for advertising for Suzuki... I have held lot of chit chat near a pump lately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.