M109 Rider Forums banner

Puerto Rican's

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  M109Rican 
#1 ·
how many Puerto Rican's in this club besides myself ? :a18: :a18:

#7 ·
Puertoriqueno with a big black beast and a shout out from the Alamo City - San Antonio, TEXAS! Ok, where's the rest of us ***** at?? :joke: :bigthumbsup:

NOTE: JR, if you tell them docs to save some of that blood of yours, we'll use it for ur initiation as a Honorary PR member....
Get Well, Get better soon, brother 109er. Let me hear ya say YEAH!!!!

#8 ·
One more Boricua here!!!! :bigthumbsup: I haven't posted in a while. Latest news is I went thru the MSF about 3 weeks ago and passed with flying colors. I live in northwest florida but now im stationed in Bessemer ,AL. so if anyone here lives near this area look me up ,we'll go riding. My bike is doing great and im just saving up cash so i can do some mods. Have 4000 whenchfree miles so far and still loving it .

LOS CRIOLLOS DE CAGUAS #1.[

#9 ·
I am not a Puerto Rican but, My wife is a Puerto Rican from Isla Verde, I have been in the Island a few times, I went to all the Bars in the Viejo San Juan, Ponce , Managez, Playa Combate. Puerto Ricans are cool and They tried me very well, every where I went. :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

#13 ·
Lamont better make a thread for cock fights, silk shirts, and knife fights. Just kidding, I'm half Colombian so I get all the the different jokes/stereo types once people see my last name. There's a latin bikers club here in MD and they did the security for a charity ride I went on in June.

#14 ·
montoya32 said:
Lamont better make a thread for cock fights, silk shirts, and knife fights. Just kidding, I'm half Colombian so I get all the the different jokes/stereo types once people see my last name. There's a latin bikers club here in MD and they did the security for a charity ride I went on in June.
Another rican here from Manassas VA...with a purple beast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.