M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
would be interesting to see how they are going to bury that guy. same position? reposition him for a casket? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
would be interesting to see how they are going to bury that guy. same position? reposition him for a casket? :dontknow:
he is dead already , they can break anything they need to so he will lay down in the casket. That or the family has stupid amounts of money and they can put him in a mausoleum of some sort.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
he is dead already , they can break anything they need to so he will lay down in the casket. That or the family has stupid amounts of money and they can put him in a mausoleum of some sort.
i know he is did already. just seems disrespectful to have to break anything unnecessarily

·
Registered
461 Posts
It would startle me to see that at first and I find it a little creepy. I guess I could adjust.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Here is the answer to your question; check out the video towards the end of the text. They have the owner of the funeral home showing that they were able to keep all of his natural movements intact. This is not the first time this funeral home pushed the envelope and has done something out of the ordinary. About 2 years ago they had another young individual who was also killed and he wanted to be viewed standing up during his wake, thus he got the name of "El Muerto Parao." If you Google it, you should be able to see those pics also.

http://www.primerahora.com/diario/n...e_que_velaron_en_su_motora/383683#comentarios

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
damn it but proud to b puertorican
I am Puerto Rican and I can tell you that the grand majority of individuals on the island disapprove of the way this funeral home continues to seek publicity. These individuals apparently cater to those involved in illicit activities and to those who are willing to pay for their decease family member to look like a clown without any moral values. :dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
That's just too weird to even comment on. Having your casket pulled by a bike to the graveyard I've seen, but I think deceased people are best placed in a casket.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Reminds me of something I saw on a hells angels flick years ago but the dead biker was propped against the wall in their club house while the stuck a lighted cigaret between his lips & partied on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What's the problem here?

It might seem creepy at first glance, but I think is pretty cool that someone respected his wishes and made it happen, loyalty. I don't have an issue with it, is all on your mind, anything different is awful and creepy for the majority of people. Someone mentioned he would be better in a casket, far from reality, I believe that a casket is just another way of spending over 10k in a funeral so others can see how they were buried, a total waste of money.
Take the money for the funeral and have a party with live music and wet t-shirt contest, let everybody else enjoy the expenses, not just me, make them remember me in a good way, then cremate me and spread my ashes over the ocean, that's where life came from.

·
Registered
43 Posts
one more thing

Who cares what the majority of the population think when you are dead? As mentioned by someone here. Yes it is different, just for that I like it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think its pretty cool. Its a way to depict the things you loved to do in your life. People put sound systems in their caskets, why not be doing the thing you love right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts