M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. just got my 109 last night has all of 20 miles on it. It was great to be able to come out here and read all your posts about what to look for (i made the dealer check the oil level 3 times before i left). Anyways dont see alot of people out here from colorado, im in aurora colorado and always looking for others to ride with. look forward to posting and reading in the future.

laters

G

·
I'm moving back to Colorado Sunday, I live in Highlands Ranch if you would like to go out for a ride please let me know. Please note I'm a girl so if your married or have a girl friend it would be nice to have them along as well. :bigthumbsup: It tends to cut down on the stress ::)

·
Registered
411 Posts

Congratulations on getting your 109. This board is great. :doorag:people and alot of information. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new bike! I'm pretty new here myself. I picked mine up this past Saturday and have been enjoying every mile. What color did you get?

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
firecat said:
Please note I'm a girl so if your married or have a girl friend it would be nice to have them along as well. :bigthumbsup: It tends to cut down on the stress ::)
You're a smart woman! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whiteout

I had to get black. there was just no other choice. I looked at the white, red and blue but the black one just was the perfect one for me.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Viper_814 said:
Hey everyone. just got my 109 last night has all of 20 miles on it.
Welcome! :welcome:

I just picked up my blurple 109 on Monday and am loving every minute and everything about it. Plz tell us what year and color you chose.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Viper_814 said:
whiteout

I had to get black. there was just no other choice. I looked at the white, red and blue but the black one just was the perfect one for me.
Good choice! I hear black is the fastest. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Firecat
would like to ride with you sometime. do have a fiance` and just waiting to get the brackets for the backrest so she can come along appearently everything on these bikes is on back order. Thats ok right now im just glad i have the front seat. i got a black 2006 for everyone asking color and year

G

·
Viper_814 said:
Firecat
would like to ride with you sometime. do have a fiance` and just waiting to get the brackets for the backrest so she can come along apparently everything on these bikes is on back order. Thats ok right now im just glad i have the front seat. i got a black 2006 for everyone asking color and year
Cool ping me when you two want to go on a ride, also there is a guy on this site making backrest's if you want one a bit quicker then whats on the market.

have a good one and congrads on the bike :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
firecat. I just moved to Colorado Springs a couple months ago. Let me know if you make this way. Haven't met another 109 yet.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats on the new ride you will enjoy every mile on it. :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
firecat
i already have the actual backrest but its the mounting brackets that are on backorder but thanks for the advice

·
Registered
326 Posts
:welcome:

Black is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome..................enjoy the insanity :doorag:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts