M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently traded in my 08 vulcan 900 custom for a 08 M109r and love it. I'm still going through break in so I haven't been able to really get on it yet. This bike definatly does what I need it to do. Over the winter I sold my 500 hp Mitsu EVO X to go back to school. Well the bike is just as loud and fast and mUCH MUCH cheaper. Just wanna introduce myself, I tend to be pretty active on these types of forums.

Ride safe guys

-Gibson

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
A 109 that is as fast as a 500 hp EVO X........ it might feel as fast since it is so torquey, but that EVO would probably run in the area of 11.2 in the 1/4. 109's usually run low 12's stock and most guys that have all the bolt ons will run 11.7's.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on the new ride. get some pics up when u have a chance.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I just bought an 08 myself.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I'm super excited about it. I'll post pics when I get a chance. I just ordered a Jardine quick detach short back rest for it. My girlfriend said she's fine without it but I'd feel much more comfortable knowing she can't fly off the back!

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm super excited about it. I'll post pics when I get a chance. I just ordered a Jardine quick detach short back rest for it. My girlfriend said she's fine without it but I'd feel much more comfortable knowing she can't fly off the back!
I just bought one from a member here. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats:And enjoy ypur new found eye candy.LET THE MODMADNESS BEGIN.Ride safe ride smart stay alive!!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome: to the site. There are a lot of people here that are more than willing to help you with any question, problem. Hink, Rynosback, JD Mitchell just to name a few. Enjoy the new ride:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts