M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just thought I'd intoduce myself as your newest member! My name is Neil and I live in southwestern Ontario (about 1.5 hours from Toronto) I sold my Turbo Hayabusa a couple of weeks ago and didn't waste any time buying a slightly used 2008 M109R.

What a different animal this is, this is my first v-twin bike and it's taken some getting used to having so much torque so low in the rpm range, but I do love it. I can't get over how much more comfortable this bike is compared to sport bikes although you do get beaten up a little more without a faring.

This bike is beautiful! I've only owned it a couple of weeks but I can't get over the number of people that comment on what a great looking bike it is. Being a drag racer, I LOVE that big a$$ back tire!!

I've read the guidelines and promise to behave (kinda) LOL.

Here's a few pics of my new toy:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome and very nice bike. I like the black with white stripe..... besides the fact that it is the fastest color....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the site. There is a lot of knowledge here to be used and with a little research you will be doing all kinds of things with that bike. once again :welcome:.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats!!! and welcome.:welcome:

The only thing wrong with your 9 is that is not red. :D

Enjoy, and let the mods begin!

·
Registered
367 Posts
:welcome: n :congrats:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome: to the site

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:. There is a modaholics anonymous on this board somewhere and it looks like you've got the bug. Don't forget to read the FAQ's in Hink's sig line and the mod info in Rynosback's sig line.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
:welcome: your gona love it :hot::congrats:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Never seen a black LE before, she's bone stock so you have a ckean slate to work with! Enjoy your new toy! And :welcome:

·
Registered
120 Posts
:welcome: to the board. Nice bike! I've never seen a black with white strip before. Looks great. Ride safe :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts