M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've finally finished making the last payment on my bike.

Perhaps not a big deal to everyone, but me... I'm just a regular working young guy trying to make his way through this world, I don't make a lot of money.
But one thing for sure now is that I've payed off my 9 in just under 1.5 years, and now I don't owe a single penny on it ! :D I worked my freaking ass off to pay it off and now its finally over!

This is my first vehicle that I've owned... Leased my other cars and im probably 2-3 years away from paying off entirely my current vehicle. Cars are expensive so I will probably just drive my 2005 Grand Prix GXP to the ground, car payments suck!

Carry on :doorag:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nice shot of a very nice looking bike! Mine is paid off too. You SHOULD be proud. More people like you nad me and this country would not be as screwed as it is. :congrats:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
yay, good for you. I feels great, huh
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
172 Posts
:bigthumbsup::congrats:

I know what you mean. I haven't had a car payment in over 18 months and boy it sure does feel good. However, the extra moola goes to the never ending mods on the 9. Like this morning, I went to cycle gear just to go look around and kill some time. Damn!!! Came home with front and rear galfer steel braided brake lines. :-\

·
Registered
877 Posts
:congrats:hopefully next yr i will have a thread like this...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
good for you!

Halla F'en LULYA!!!!! And just think, if you were a follower! You'ld bought a HD and you would be at the half way point:doh: WELL MAYBE!:eek:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Halla F'en LULYA!!!!! And just think, if you were a follower! You'ld bought a HD and you would be at the half way point:doh: WELL MAYBE!:eek:
LOL! :D if that WAS true, I would be almost $5000 under the 1/2 way to fully paid! :-\

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
:congrats: on your payoff and paying it off in 1.5 years.
I saved up for about three years and paid cash for mine. I started saving when I first saw the 9 back in '06. I bought a 97 Ford F150 new, paid it off in 2001, and haven't had a truck payment in nearly TEN years. I'm going to keep driving it until it refuse to run anymore. :D

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
:congrats: my nine is also paid for. Not much else is but they can take the rest if they want. Just leave the 9. ;)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: There is no better feeling like getting that title in the mail:super:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:congrats: How are you going to celebrate your accomplishment ? Maybe a trip on your paid off bike !!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
:congrats: bro, and you not only paid it off quickly but also added some nice mods while doing it. Good job!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:congrats: bro, and you not only paid it off quickly but also added some nice mods while doing it. Good job!
Thanks man. I've got a few mods into it but I haven't done anything new since pretty much March when riding season first started. I've only added the Stebel, but I've enjoyed it :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts