M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My oldest son Rob (He's on the left in my avatar) is getting married in April of next year. He has just graduated with a Bachlors in Business and an Associates in Accounting. I already met his flame (Michelle). She's a nice gal and very responsible. I liked her from the first time we met. I know that she's going to be good for him. He just popped the question and placed a 1.75 carat diamond on her finger. They'll be honey mooning in Ireland. I'm very proud of my son and very happy for them both.

That means that I'll be seeing some of you upstate New York 9ers next year. I'm already looking at cabins in the Lake George area. I'm going to make it a nice vacation for the wifey and I too.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Proud Papa

Ya See, all we go through in our life raising kids and it really DOES pay off. Way to go dude!:congrats:

·
Registered
145 Posts
congrats bro. pat your boy on the back and tell him you are proud. a good woman is the most important thing a man can hopefully get.

·
Registered
940 Posts
:congrats: My only son married over 5 years ago and now I have 2 grandsons 4 year old and 1 year old, they hang on me like leaches and I love every minute of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts