M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hal, that looks great. How long will it be before you think they will be ready for the market. Will they be chrome or polished aluminum. Keep up the good work.

Reed

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Sweet ...... was waiting for a complete replacement riser kit instead of just add on spacers :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:....... I need a pair with about 2" more pull back :p

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
slowpoke387 said:
Please build these, we're not all 6' and change dangit'. Not to mention they're good looking.
I'm 6'1" and still need these LOL would help on longer rides :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hi Hal,
How will the wiring, cables and brake line handle this move back..doesn't look like a lot of spare length there on any of them? Will longer replacements be needed as part of a "Riser Kit"?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rasputin said:
Hi Hal,
How will the wiring, cables and brake line handle this move back..doesn't look like a lot of spare length there on any of them? Will longer replacements be needed as part of a "Riser Kit"?
We aren't far enough along to determine that yet. Lamont is on the road with his bike and my bike is in Richmond. Virginia and I won't have it back here for 2 more weeks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Panther06 said:
Bars could be an inch or two closer for me as well. I am 5'10. Looks good too.

panther06
Thank goodness. I was starting to think I was the only guy under 6 feet who bought one of these bikes, LOL!!Â

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hal,
I think someone else was working on these also. I remember reading another post about the risers. There was some issues with a half-circle on the bottom of the extensions not being cut into the riser to match the existing half circle where the bars go on now. I don't know if you had looked at that post or not. But for my 2 cents, I like them and will order a pair when it is finalized. I would like to see them in the same type of metal we have now so that they look the same.

·
Registered
58 Posts
First person to come up with a 2" riser and cables to go with, consider it SOLD!!!!!! I won't ride much further than 45 miles at a time before my arms are killing me.

·
Registered
543 Posts
They look good Hal,but is their enough slack in wire and cables to accept thies?Suzuki look just as stingy as Honda on leaving any extra.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts