M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to give props to my wife for passing her motorcycle class yesterday. She did fantastic and even weathered the "bad weather" that blew in with 25mph winds, 40 degrees and raining. I think it is great and I wanted to post her success to all you folks to let you know how proud of her I am. Now off to buy her a bike soon I guess. She is looking at the M50 soooo........I will have to lay off the mods even longer now...ahahhah

Love You Becky, and congratulations :clap2::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Be sure to look for used first! Insane deals out there right now. Congrats to your wife and to you for supporting her like you are!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.....I actually sat in and took the class with her the 1st day and then sat in my truck and watched them on the range the 2nd day. I had a hell of a good time. It was an experience. I would imagine she will start looking for a m50riders.com type forum so let me know if there is one or should she just jump on here.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very Excellent for her!!! :congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I just want to give props to my wife for passing her motorcycle class yesterday. She did fantastic and even weathered the "bad weather" that blew in with 25mph winds, 40 degrees and raining. I think it is great and I wanted to post her success to all you folks to let you know how proud of her I am. Now off to buy her a bike soon I guess. She is looking at the M50 soooo........I will have to lay off the mods even longer now...ahahhah

Love You Becky, and congratulations :clap2::bigthumbsup:
Congrats Becky!!!

You know it's love when you're willing to lay off the mods to help the wifey get a new ride!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
congrats :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: very good to hear. Im glad to see more people taken the courses, i tend to go every few years just as refersher kinda puts a new perspective on things..

M50? Awesome, hey let the mods wait, get her, her bike i think riding with your signicant other would be tottally awesome. let her get the mod bug, then you guys can do it together..:clap2:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Congrats to your wife! Wish I could get mine interested in doing that. She likes riding 2up but is scared to learn to ride on her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
:bigthumbsup:
mine doesn't have balls like that

·
Registered
268 Posts
;)Way to go Becky! Great job.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Good girl for taking and passing that course. Good man for showing all your support.

Now get her out there and enjoy your riding partner that can have some very nice fringe benefits at the end of the ride....:)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Congrats on taking and passing the class. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts