M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to call-out CARDO head office for having outstanding customer service. I had a piece missing from the box of my new Cardo Q2 Multiset. Sent CARDO and email, got an immediate response (and apology via email, got another email just a couple of days later letting me know part had shipped. The piece was received at my house yesterday. Only a few days start to finish.

We need more stand-up companies like this.

By the way, these headsets are great for 2-way rider/passenger communications. Love 'em.

I2D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,138 Posts
My wife and I have had the Multiset for over a year now and use them on every ride. It's a great system and the batteries are still going strong even after an 8 hour day.

I noticed they now have them that reach something like 1 mile. Ours are the ones that work up to about 1500 feet, which has been enough so far.

·
Registered
215 Posts
That's great to hear. I just purchased the Q4. I used the chatterbox before and it worked great, but was just to heavy. Looking forward to seeing how well they work.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:agree: theyre great people. bikeweek 09 my 13 year old son was walking with his helmet at his side and it mustve bumped against his leg and knocked off the clip-on part of the headset making it completely useless. after searching the entire area, we walked over to the cardo tent and told them what happened. the guy opened a new box and gave my son a brand new piece and even paired it to mine and to his cell phone. he didnt charge us anything but a handshake. really meant alot to me as a customer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.